Join The Collective
Job Title: Creative Resources Manager
FLSA Classification: Salaried/Exempt
Reports To: Chief Creative Officer
The Creative Resources Manager is the liaison between the creative department and all other departments, as well as with the vendors and media partners. This position will work closely with the Creative Team and Client Services to assign creative resources to all projects, ensuring qualify work is delivered on time in the most efficient way possible. The Creative Resources Manager will manage traffic and workflow, internal processes and expectations to deliver high-end client solutions in a prompt, efficient and cost-effective manner. This position will report to the CCO with a dotted line to the CEO.
Planning, Analyzing, Evaluating
• Support creative department with the day-to-day coordination and management of projects from initial project scoping through production handoff.
• Assess project needs and assign internal and external resources as needed including agency talent and freelance needs.
• Monitor day-to-day project activities and resourcing, identifying potential instances of underutilization and actively work with department leads to address and solve those issues.
• Responsible for managing overall utilization and monitor creative team hours against budgets.
• Maintain constant knowledge of current and upcoming projects and business development activities as they relate to resourcing.
• Work to resolve any issues regarding under or over allocations of current staff members.
Project & Product Management
• Manage assigned projects, involved with client projects from start to finish, ensuring successful project completion against deadlines.
• Provide and maintain agency resource status – liaising with all appropriate development teams, designers and commercial staff to provide an accurate update of resource needs.
• Schedules all creative meetings and monitors schedules and project needs.
• Helps to prepare materials for creative presentations.
• Maintains communications with appropriate agency and client personnel to ensure positive workflow.
• Drive projects to final stages of completion by keeping the team both on track and highly motivated.
• Manages and maintains vendor/media partner relationships.
Financial & Administrative
• Track availability of all creative team members.
• Inputs all production estimates into the billing system and distribute copies to the account team
• Manage freelance and contract worker relationships.
• Assist in managing the production of new business presentations and materials as assigned.
• Works with Accounting to insure proper billing and invoicing.
• Reviews final billing reports.
Required Education and Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or related field of study.
• 3-5 years of advertising agency experience required, multi-cultural preferred
• Proven project management skills.
• Ability to adapt shifting priorities and changing needs of the client and/or agency.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Robust analytical and critical thinking skills.
• Extremely organized with a high attention to detail and accuracy.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice. Reasonable accommodation can be made to enable people with disabilities to perform the described essential functions of this role.